Thursday, November 4, 2010

HEY STEVE: YOU OWE ME A BEER

Sigil of the Empty Throne: $1.58---$3.74
Whispersik Cloak: $0.35 X 3 = $1.05---$0.52 X 2 $1.04
Halimar Depths: $0.29---$0.75
War Priest of Thune: $0.30---$0.50
Kabira Crossroads: $0.18 X 2 = $0.36---$0.49 X 2 = $0.98
Negate: $0.19 X 2 = $0.38---$0.35
Sphinx of Magosi: $0.51---$1.59
Iona Shield of Emeria: $6.61---$8.48
Circe of Protection: Black: $0.15---$0.25
Eldrazi Conscription: $2.41---$5.23
Transcendent Master: $4.20 X2 = $8.40---$5.99 x 2 = $11.98
Glacial Fortress: $3.21---$4.49
Baneslayer Angel: $19.69---$28.60
Echo Mage: $0.76---$1.48
Devout Lightcaster: $0.63---$2.68
Journey to Nowhere: $0.18---$0.40
Lightkeeper of Emeria: $0.22---$0.79
Sunblast Angel: $1.71---$3.30
Celestial Mantle: $0.57---$1.61
Path to Exile: $4.31---$6.60
Mind Control: $0.20 X 2 = $0.40---$0.50 X 2 = $1.00
Celestial purge: $0.24---$0.50
Serra Ascendant: $3.07---$5.99
Armored Ascension: $0.20---$0.50
Gerrard's Wisdom: $0.32---$1.00
Platinum angel: $2.15----$3.99
Akroma's Memorial: $10.56---$12.99
Condemn: $0.60---$1.02
Death Ward: $0.18---$0.25
Calciform Pools: $0.33---$0.51
Revoke Existence: $0.14---$0.29
Celestial Colonnade: $4.89---$8.48
Pulse of the Fields: $1.10---$3.50
Seal of Cleansing: $0.30---$0.70
Discombobulate: $0.27---$0.79
Cryptic command$12.22 X 2 = $24.44---$15.73 X 2 = $48.88
Marshal's Anthem: $0.52---$1.64
Replenish: $9.43---$11.99


MIDRANGE TOTAL: $112.46
HIGH TOTAL: $189.06


FYI: you have 33/65 proxies that's 51% proxies. The other 49% is pretty much just basic land cards. 

2 comments:

  1. im working on it bitches. just you wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. new year, no proxies. killer blue/black/white deck.

    ReplyDelete